What is QParents?
QParents is a secure, online portal that has been created by the Department of Education to provide parents of Queensland state school students with 24-hour access to their child's information. The portal allows you to securely access information about your child and communicate directly with your child's school.
QParents provides secure, online access to student information such as:
- Attendance and absence details, as well as the ability to notify the school of an absence
- Academic report cards
- Class timetables
- Viewing unpaid invoice details, payment history, and making payments online
- Viewing and updating personal student details, including medical conditions and address
- Enrolment details.
Find out more about QParents and download the app today.
New look for the student overview page and a better experience for users
QParents is now even easier for parents with more than one child at a state school to use, with a new function enabling parents to see a combined view of their student’s information across different schools at the same time. This enhancement will deliver a better user experience and includes the following features:
- Introduction of feature ‘cards’ on the home screen for common actions users can undertake across multiple students (for payments, absences or calendar events)
- View all outstanding payments and payment history (across multiple students/schools) in the one screen and see the combined total of payments outstanding for all students
- Ability for users to notify school/s of multiple future absences for all student/s in one transaction
- A combined upcoming events calendar for all students that can be filtered and organised by student, school, event types and dates.
Parents will still be able to view individual student profiles, make payments for individual students, and submit absences for individual students. To learn more about the new features visit the QParents website.