MSP Photography will be photographing Kenmore SHS again this year. All students and staff will be photographed on:
Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th February 2020.
There will be a school photo catch up day on Tuesday 25th February for any senior students who are on excursions or any students absent from school.
Formal uniform must be worn and senior students (Years 10, 11 and 12) will need to wear their school tie. Seniors who do not have a tie will be able to borrow one for their photo. If a student has HPE on photo day, they can arrive at school in their sports uniform but need to bring a formal day shirt to change into for their photo. Please refer to the School Uniform Policy to ensure that your student/s adhere to the uniform expectations: Uniform Policy (PDF, 765KB).
For any last minute uniform requirements, the Uniform Shop is open every Monday, Thursday and Friday from 7.30am - 10.30am during February. See Uniform Shop and Bookshop Hours (PDF, 705KB).
How to Order
Visit www.msp.com.au and click ORDER ONLINE. Enter your child's shootkey and select the pack you wish to purchase.
Checkout and record the reference number stated in your confirmation email on the payment envelope.
Please enclose the correct money and tighly seal the envelope, no change is given.
- All phone orders will incur an $8 processing fee
- Do not place envelopes inside one another
- Order placed after photo day are subject to a $15 late fee
- Missing orders are to be reported to MSP Photography within 3 months of photo delivery
- Please bring the envelope on photo day if possible
- Sibling envelopes are available at the school office
- Extra items are available when ordering online
If you have any queries please feel free to contact MSP Photography on (07) 3865 4291.