Kenmore State High School is a highly regarded school in the western suburbs of Brisbane. Founded in 1972, the school has grown to an enrolment of 1,950 in 2017. The school is located in a very attractive setting on the delightful Moggill Creek. The local community is very supportive of our school and encourages its young people to pursue education as a priority.
The school has a strong direction that is underpinned by our five core values:
- Excellence - We are committed to personal excellence.
- Learning - Everything we do is focussed on discovering, growing and improving.
- Integrity - We act with respect, dignity and fairness, demonstrating trustworthiness and responsibility.
- Belonging - Each person has the opportunity and support to succeed as a member of a just and equitable community.
- Partnerships - We create a network of local, regional and international support to build a strong sense of community.