Casual Tuckshop Assistant
Kenmore State High School is currently seeking an additional Tuckshop casual staff member to fill out the weekly roster. The work days and hours are flexible, but we are requiring staff that are available to work between the hours of 6.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday. You would be required to assist with cooking and food preparation, restocking, unpacking orders and serving the students, and will need to be energetic, highly motivated and well organised. If you are interested, please contact Sue Abbott (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Casual School Cleaner
Kenmore State High School is currently seeking casual on-call school cleaners for general housekeeping and cleaning duties. You will be working in a team but responsible for a range of different areas throughout the school which could consist of classrooms, toilets, bathrooms, offices and outside areas. We are ideally looking for candidates local to the Kenmore area.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties - this will vary depending on what is required.
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job. Please note that work will include bending, lifting and cleaning across the large campus.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferable but not essential.
- We are looking for reliable, hardworking and trustworthy individuals who have good attention to detail, can work independently, and take pride in their work.
- Must have a Blue Card or be willing to get one.
- Must have own car/transport.
What's on offer:
- An attractive hourly salary.
- Flexible working hours (hours are generally between 5:00am to 8:15am and 2:00pm to 6:00pm).
- Career progression opportunities.
How to apply:
Please refer to the Cleaner Role Description (PDF, 441KB) and email your resume to Facilities Manager, Kevin Pring (email@example.com). Applications must be received by email only. Only suitable applicants will be contacted if hours become available.
For more information about the role please email our Facilities Manager, Kevin Pring