Kenmore State High School is seeking applicants for the position of Tuckshop Manager. This is a full time role 5 days a week, but could be job-shared, 2 or 3 days per week. The roles requires a 6.30am start. You would be working with assistants and volunteers and be responsible to run all aspects of the Tuckshop including stock ordering, menu planning, food preparation, cleaning and banking. The job requires a very energetic, highly motivated and extremely well-organised person who is passionate about serving healthy food.
If you are interested in this role, please email Community Liaison & Operations Officer, Sue Abbott
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for a full job description and selection criteria.
Casual School Cleaner
Kenmore State High School is currently seeking casual on-call school cleaners for general housekeeping and cleaning duties. You will be working in a team but responsible for a range of different areas throughout the school which could consist of classrooms, toilets, bathrooms, offices and outside areas. We are ideally looking for candidates local to the Kenmore area.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties - this will vary depending on what is required.
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job. Please note that work will include bending, lifting and cleaning across the large campus.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferable but not essential.
- We are looking for reliable, hardworking and trustworthy individuals who have good attention to detail, can work independently, and take pride in their work.
- Must have a Blue Card or be willing to get one.
- Must have own car/transport.
What's on offer:
- An attractive hourly salary.
- Flexible working hours (hours are generally between 5:00am to 8:15am and 2:00pm to 6:00pm).
- Career progression opportunities.
How to apply:
Please refer to the Cleaner Role Description (PDF, 441KB) and email your resume to Facilities Manager, Kevin Pring (email@example.com). Applications must be received by email only. Only suitable applicants will be contacted if hours become available.
For more information about the role please email our Facilities Manager, Kevin Pring