Kenmore State High School operate a Student Resource Scheme to ensure that all students have the necessary resources to support their educational requirements. The Student Resource Scheme is directed by the P & C Association but administered by the school.
For an annual fee the Student Resource Scheme provides all students with textbooks, photocopied material, Student ID Card, material for projects and other reference material.
The SRS is applied to:
- Annual loan of Text books or E-books in subjects where this is needed (short term, long term and school usage)
- Access to class sets of books for short-term needs
- Specially prepared and photocopied Workbooks used in some subject areas
- Access to innovative, new and different resources (e.g. Education Perfect)
- Student ID Card (including transport concession)
- Specialised materials, equipment and resources (e.g. Art, Science, Industry, Physical Education, Film and Media, Vocational subjects – all of which must be of industry standard).
For a list of subject items purchased and provided by the Student Resource Scheme (SRS) for each year level, visit the Bookshop page. The Student Resource Scheme documents can be downloaded from the links below. The last document is the SRS Participation Agreement Form (PDF, 72KB) and it is a requirement of Education Queensland that the form be signed by the Parent/Guardian and returned to us.
If you have any queries regarding the SRS and its inclusions, please contact our Finance Team on (07) 3327 1555.